These pieces were created from our Production Assistant Interns, who have had advanced training and are tasked with creating high quality pieces for their own portfolio development when not helping students or instructors. Here are the works from our East PAs this past Spring and Summer.
Watch by clicking on the video screen to the right, and change videos by toggling the icon in the upper right of the video screen, and thanks for checking out SPOTcasts.
- BAMbox: Promoting Sustainable Farming in the Valley
- Independent Filmmaking in Arizona
- First Time Pet Owners
- Teen's Thoughts on The Phoenix Lights
- The Impact of Museums Engaging Teens
- Meme Culture
- Best of the Best at the International Science and Engineering Fair
- Sleep Deprivation and Teens
- Teen's Thoughts on Streaming Services
- Staying Hydrated in Arizona
- Hiking and Health in Arizona
- How Domestic Violence Hurts Teens
- Experiencing South Mountain Park in Phoenix
- Don't Watch This, Watch The Road!