In this new series from SPOT 127, our students discuss topics of the day that interest and impact them, both globally and as teens and residents of Arizona. While recording in a typical podcast format, we utilized a multi-cam setup to video record the conversation, a style a lot of popular podcasts have adopted. Watch by clicking on the video screen to the right, and change videos by toggling the icon in the upper right of the video screen, and thanks for checking out SPOTcasts.
In Season 1, SPOT students discuss:
- DACA: Students March at the AZ Capitol
- Hikikimori: A Social Isolation Possible in the US?
- Reaction to a Misgendering in Public
- Ethics of Genetic Engineering in Babies
- The False Alarm of Anti-Vaccination
- Broken Student and Teacher Trust Through Messaging Apps
- Larger Effects of Medical Marijuana Growth
- To Go To College or Not
- What Influences Social Media Influencers
- Incel Culture: Cause for Concern?