In our forth season of SPOTcasts, our students discuss topics of the day that interest and impact them, both globally and as teens and residents of Arizona. While recording in a typical podcast format, we utilized a multi-cam setup to video record the conversation, a style a lot of popular podcasts have adopted. Watch by clicking on the video screen to the right, and change videos by toggling the icon in the upper right of the video screen, and thanks for checking out SPOTcasts.
In Season 4, SPOT students discuss:
- Women and Pay Inequity in Professional Sports
- Corrupted Border Patrol Agents?
- Tech Companies Stealing Teen Customer Information
- Are We Too Disconnected from Online Celebrities?
- The "Woke" Little Mermaid
- Wet N Wild Makeup Scandal
- The Power the Power Companies Have Over AZ Residents
- Is there Meaning Behind A Straight Pride Parade?
- A Texas Teacher is Fired Over Racist Tweets
- Seniors Dating Freshmen