In our fifth season of SPOTcasts, our students discuss topics of the day that interest and impact them, both globally and as teens and residents of Arizona. While recording in a typical podcast format, we utilized a multi-cam setup to video record the conversation, a style a lot of popular podcasts have adopted.
Watch by clicking on the video screen to the right, and change videos by toggling the icon in the upper right of the video screen, and thanks for checking out SPOTcasts.
In Season 5, SPOT students discuss:
- Are Teens "Handy" Enough
- GMOs and Food Accessibility for Teens
- Growing Up in Arizona: To Stay or Move Out?
- Is Arizona Preparing Drivers for the Road?
- Where is the Line of DACA?
- Why Drug Education Fails Teens
- Teen Femininity and Anxiety
- Should Schools Teach Financial Literacy?
- Using GMO Mosquitos to Fight West Nile Virus
- The Unseen Costs of Gun Safety at Schools
- Petitioning for a Day Off After Halloween
- Weighing What Modern Reparations Could Be
- Observing the Mismanagement of School Threats
- The Impact of Adolescence on Self Identity
- Is There A Thrift Shopping Stigma?
- Teens in A Vaping Society
- Does White Privilege Exist?